- Workplace giving and matching gifts programs
- Employee engagement through many different volunteer opportunities
- Cause-related marketing partnership with cross-promotional benefits to engage both your customers as well as UWHC supporters
- Gift-in-kind donations of products or services such as clothing, food and e-waste.
Our team will work with you to design a custom package that best suits the needs and giving policy of your company.
Financially sponsoring a United Way of Hudson County special event is a great visibility opportunity for your company, and events themselves offer a unique opportunity to entertain clients showcase your partnership with us. UWHC holds two major fundraising events:
- Benjamin J. Dineen Memorial Golf Outing in May, a great day on the links that concludes with a celebratory dinner and silent auction.
- Living United Heroes Luncheon in October, an elegant business luncheon where we honor our major partners and award our highest honor the Congresswoman Mary T. Norton Memorial Award.
United Way of Hudson County also creates custom single-branded marketing activations and events.
If you are interested in becoming a corporate partner or to learn more about how you can sponsor a UWHC event,
please contact Anthony Chinni at 201-526-9705 or email@example.com